Viatris is proud to be one of the largest pharmaceutical employers in Ireland1, with a combined legacy of more than 150 years. In addition, we are one of the leading pharmaceutical suppliers in the Irish retail market2 and our services extend to supporting key patient groups.
We are passionately committed to the improvement and transformation of the Irish healthcare system and partner with key stakeholders to address population health needs and inequalities.
Across our six sites, 1,800+ people work to provide access to medicines, develop innovative solutions and improve healthcare for patients.
Not only do we produce medicines for families in Ireland and across the world, but we also carry out crucial research and development (R&D).
Our extensive portfolio of products across a broad range of therapeutic areas delivers significant value to the HSE and for patients in Ireland.
- In Little Island, Cork we have an API and Oral Solid Dosage (OSD) manufacturing facility that has been part of the local community for more than 40 years and where 230+ colleagues produce active pharmaceutical ingredient and OSD medicines.
- Dublin Respiratory is a modern manufacturing site located on commuter routes linking to Dublin City and specializes in the manufacture, assembly, packaging and testing of complex Combination Dry Powder Inhalers. Biosimilars are also tested on site.
- We have two dedicated OSD plants in Dublin - one in Baldoyle and another in Damastown - where we have a combined workforce of more than 700 colleagues producing tablets, coated tablets, capsules, sachets and non-sterile liquid medicines.
- 300+ colleagues are based at our large state-of-the-art corporate office in Dublin's Northern Cross. It is not only a global operations hub but it is also home to global and regional leaders, local support partners and a highly skilled technical workforce.
- Over 270 colleagues work at Viatris’ injectable facility in County Galway, a co-location for Manufacturing & Scientific Affairs. They produce sterile injectables in vials & syringes for use in therapeutic areas such as oncology, immunology & pain.
- Northern Cross is also where our Global Device Development team is based, responsible for the design and delivery of device and combination products.
- https://www.getreskilled.com/pharmaceutical-jobs/ireland-factory-table/, March 2022
- IQVIA data on file MAT May 2022