Viatris is fuelled by passion. We bring together talented and committed individuals who are determined to make our shared goal of improving healthcare around the world a reality.
A diverse team is essential to improving the health and well-being of the communities we serve around the world. We are committed to creating an environment where your unique background and perspectives are valued.
We have variety to our business; you can grow your career with a company that has opportunities in many different areas, examples below:
- Manufacturing and Supply Chain
Produce trusted, quality medicines for markets worldwide through our best-in-class global manufacturing and distribution capabilities.
- Research and Development
Use your scientific and medical expertise to address the evolving healthcare needs of patients through innovative solutions that improve access to high quality medicines.
Lead the way in ensuring high standards are met for providing safe, effective medicines for patients everywhere.
- Data and Information Technology
Impact the lives of people worldwide by leveraging technology to connect insights that deliver access to high quality medicines.
- Enabling Functions
Leverage your expertise in areas such as finance, legal, HR, corporate affairs and compliance in support of our local, regional or global operations so patients can access the medicines they need.
- Sales and Marketing
Drive our commitment to improving access and education on trusted, quality medicines.
Our commitment to helping people live better worldwide begins with our own Viatris colleagues. We offer a wide range of benefits and programs to meet the unique needs of our employees and their families to help them achieve what matters most. We recognise and reward the Viatris team in many ways:
- Competitive compensation programs that include an annual discretionary bonus
- Defined Contribution Pension scheme to plan for your retirement
- Approved Profit-Sharing Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Income protection
- Retirement support
- Employee loyalty awards for long service
- Employee Referral Program
- Shift allowance and overtime as applicable
- Educational Assistance
- A recognition program, because achievements are worth celebrating
Health and wellbeing:
- Flexible working arrangements, designed to suit both you and Viatris’ needs
- Private Health Insurance for you and your family
- Employee Assistance Programme (Advice and counselling service, personal financial and legal)
- Wellness programs to support your mental, physical and financial health.
- Health screening
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sports and Social Clubs
- Paid holidays, that increase with your service
- Parental leave
- Full range of family friendly policies covering paid maternity, adoption, parents and paternity leave
- Volunteer opportunities in support of community and charitable organizations